Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A Peek into My Office (A Work in Progress)

Today I was able to get into my office and work on organizing my desk and shelves. Yay organization!
 
I started with my desk area. Mostly because I was super excited about all of the cute desk supplies I bought this summer!
 
 I will be working with K-5, but I am waiting on my other binders to come in before I can setup my 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade binders. I think that waiting for supplies as a teacher is like waiting for Christmas morning as a kid!
 
The apple case with containers will hold all of my paper clips, etc. but I didn't have them with me today. I absolutely adore my Tervis Tumblers, I have one for both colleges I attended for undergrad and grad school, plus a water bottle one that I carry with me throughout the day! And of course I had to have a picture of the one I love the most!
 
Next up was my shelf area. (I have no idea why this picture looks like the Leaning Tower of Pisa, I must've taken it at an odd angle!)
 
 
 
 
I am a binder girl through and through. All of the training materials that I received over the past 6 months each went into their own binder. I personally don't like file folders for training materials and find that I never look back into the folders because they aren't convenient for me to find what I am looking for.
 
 I received so many books and materials during my training that I am hoping I can find another shelf to use, because I cannot stand when supplies are piled up like this, but what's a girl to do?!
 

 
How do you organize your office and coaching/teaching materials?

No comments:

Post a Comment